- I read three books - Looking For Alaska, Paper Towns and Will Grayson Will Grayson. The first two are by John Green, the last by John Green and David Levithan.
- Started reading a fourth book - The Complete Sherlock Holmes.
- Went to see The Dark Knight Rises at the cinema.
- Plenty of drama among co-workers that I will not detail here (though I do make mental notes in case I ever need it or story purposes. Some of the stuff I hear about would make for a very dramatic novel, if I wished to write about real people.)
- I decided on a tattoo design. At last. I've been considering it for years but I finally kow what I want now. Ive even been in to the tattoo parlour to see about getting it done. I'll need some oney to make an appointment and more to pay for it when it's done but I knw what I want. <3 I will post a picture when I finally get it done. It'll be my first. I'm bth nervous and excited. Also slightly worried about what my mother will say but once it's done, it's done. I know a lot of people I know arent going to approve but this is something I'm doing for me and other people's opinions do not come into it.