(no subject)
Aug. 9th, 2012 10:58 pmWe had an American visitor in our office today, along with the boss from the head office down in York. They asked a lot of questions but were really just curious as to how we do everything that we do. I mostly just kept out of the way and did my work. I got plenty done, like most of the filing and pays but I still have some to send, I think. I can't remember if I sent the last page or not. But anyway, it frees up most of tomorrow for auditing - the most hated part of my job but if I can get lots done (and I plan to be there early in the morning to get the most possible done) then maybe our boss won't mind if I have to leave early.
I'm going out tomorrow night, doing the social thing and being without the internet (no tumblr omg how will i survive). We have to be at the restaurant for 6:30 I think so I have to leave early to get ready.
Which reminds me that fuck I haven't ironed my dress. But I'll do it quickly tomorrow, I guess. I've actually spent most of the afternoon watching videos on YouTube. It's made me want to give vlogging another go but I think it will have to wait until Saturday when my boyfriend is at work before I have the time to myself to do it. I never intended to stop but... eh, I ran into technical difficulties. But now I have access to a new laptop and I haven't tested out it's capabilities regarding making videos yet.
Also, I've been staring at tumblr messages for, like, the last two days in the hopes that I will get the courage to respond and I haven't yet so I feel terrible about that. I'm going to do that now, I think, before my boyfriend gets home and then I can bask in the false sense of accomplishment until he starts moaning that he's hungry.
I'm going out tomorrow night, doing the social thing and being without the internet (no tumblr omg how will i survive). We have to be at the restaurant for 6:30 I think so I have to leave early to get ready.
Which reminds me that fuck I haven't ironed my dress. But I'll do it quickly tomorrow, I guess. I've actually spent most of the afternoon watching videos on YouTube. It's made me want to give vlogging another go but I think it will have to wait until Saturday when my boyfriend is at work before I have the time to myself to do it. I never intended to stop but... eh, I ran into technical difficulties. But now I have access to a new laptop and I haven't tested out it's capabilities regarding making videos yet.
Also, I've been staring at tumblr messages for, like, the last two days in the hopes that I will get the courage to respond and I haven't yet so I feel terrible about that. I'm going to do that now, I think, before my boyfriend gets home and then I can bask in the false sense of accomplishment until he starts moaning that he's hungry.